Forum Discussion

Armika74
Seasoned Vanguard
5 years ago

Moschino Collage Photo Frame Not working

Hi! I just started playing around with the Moschino pack and want to add pics to the collage photo frame but it does not give me any option to do so and I can´t place photos manually. Is this a known glitch or am I doing something wrong? The digital frames does work, it´s just the collage one that gives me trouble :|
  • I used drag-and-drop to add two small photos to the collage. The photos came from the Barely Better camera. I wasn't able to add a third photo for the large section, that probably needs a better camera.

Make sure you have good lighting for the collage frame. I could barely see the photos I added until I put it next to a floor lamp.
  • You need the right size for the frame. I cant recall, but if the photos are too small or big, they do not fit
    janyses
    Seasoned Spectator
    "Simsandra;c-17362018" wrote:
    You need the right size for the frame. I cant recall, but if the photos are too small or big, they do not fit

They also have to be the right orientation, i.e. landscape, portrait...
  • Im having the same issue with that object. Can place the first to smaller photos in the item fine. Just have to remove any frames might of had on them first. But the right slot, for a bigger photo doesnt work with the next size up, or a better camera, at least not the P10. It says Collage Photo Frame, so maybe something that isnt a photo goes there.. but what? Anyone had luck?

Edit got it to work:

So for the sizes only the original size of a photo seems to work, you cant enlarge or shrink after the fact. Just remove the frame and hold over as long as its the right orientation
    simsimsere
    Seasoned Rookie
    I think it's working, just had this problem in my game. Has to be two small size pictures and one medium size.
    Armika74
    Seasoned Vanguard
    I used the most expensive camera but I´m not able to place the photos anyway. I tried with and without mods but it´s all the same. Oh well... :|
  • Please post in the link below
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs