Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Moschino Photography is a forgotten skill

I'm finally playing a freelance photographer with the Moschino stuff pack. It's easily the best playthrough I've had in a while. But there is very little in the way of rewards or traits for photography.

Please, make creativity in create-a-sim cover photography. Make a new life path in creativity for photography, make it be akin to painting. A new create-a-sim trait called 'artistic eye' for a little art and large photography bonus. Make 'marketable' reward cover photography. Make 'creative visionary' reward give a small photography boost. Make a new trait reward called 'Snappy' that gives a large photography boost and small art boost. Make the 'art wall' market allow photographs to be sold too.

Perhaps a new job in journalism called 'paparazzo' with some nice Italian themed furniture and sculpture rewards, roman hot tubs, ... embrace your inner Roman! After all Romanus Dominus Est... ;)

Oh yes, and toga parties for university... :)
    alanmichael1
    Seasoned Hotshot
    Moschino Photography is nice but broken. Moving the camera around the model doesn't work as advertised and freelance jobs don't get paid. This is indeed the most broken pack (even more than Dine out).
  • Yes. It could use an overhaul. Man, don't get me started about the poses that we have. HAHA. It's basically useless if you don't bother having your Sim in the Photog career.