Forum Discussion

Sthenastia
New Spectator
4 years ago

Mt.Komorebi shells update

I don't know where I can ask about it, but I'm really cuious if EA updates fake houses in Mt.Komorebi and maybe another worlds to be functional as EA did it in Henford. This update should give more life to the neighborhoods.
    alan650
    New Spectator
    100% YES! A few months ago I made a post about how I thought all shells should be updated to have some functionality and compared them to the interesting rabbithole buildings that came with Batuu. It's far better than having endless useless buildings that just clutter the screen to look pretty!
    amapola76
    New Adventurer
    "SheriSim57;c-17929253" wrote:
    I usually hate rabbit holes, but if they are going to make useless buildings to begin with, at least the interactions give them a bit more purpose, however I would still prefer actual lots in their place.

100%.

I think if this were five years ago, there would be a legitimate concern that by accepting rabbit hole options, we would be discouraging them from creating live venues. But at this point, that horse has left the barn. (Or, the llama has left the barn, I suppose.) We have decorative shells. We have them absolutely everywhere. And we're going to keep getting them. So if we were given the option to at least get some sort of use out of them, it would be an improvement, at least.

For that matter, while they're at it, maybe they could add in some sort of interactions to the shell homes. Like, "stop by for a cup of coffee (tea for HOB)" or "check on neighbors" after a snowstorm if you have Seasons, etc.. You could disappear for half an hour and then return with a buff and an increased social bar. Or politician sims could have a rabbithole interaction to campaign for cause.
  • I really really hope they update this. Even just making it a bit more lively with more sims would be nice.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,035 PostsLatest Activity: 10 minutes ago