Forum Discussion

nh6650
Rising Novice
12 months ago

My poor sim.....

I just started a new game with a sim I created, Kirk Warren , with him being a businessman in mind. I spent quite a lot of time in CAS making him. He was living in Tartosa, and reached level 3 of his career within days.
One day he met Angela Pleasant while she was bartending. They hit it off as they had amazing compatibility. I was happy that he found his soulmate so quickly. They eloped the next day. ( I know it was very quick).
The evening of their wedding, Angela was busy painting and he was playing chess. The next thing i know he was dying from laughter as he was in a playful mood. Grim was already there in a flash. I made Angela plead to Grim but Kirk was blocking the stairs and she couldn't do a thing to save him.
She didn't even mourn him at all. Maybe because they hadn't known each other for so long.
I kind of thought it was funny so decided to save the game and continue from there.😊
  • Great story ?

My main Sim also died this week because he had watched through a telescope and was then hit by a meteor - an awesome feature I didn't know. Luckily his friend persuaded Grimmy ?
    moppy14w
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Not quite the same but I was busy furnishing an apartment for a Sim and decided to test the colours of the Murphy bed linen in the different swatches by lowering the bed. Well, my Sim died!
  • And that's why I save every 30-40 minutes so I can just exit the game if something like that happens.
  • In the beginning of me playing Sims 4 with little knowledge of the game, I created characters very carefully from my comic "Lila DeLila" and moved them in to one of the cheaper appartments in San Mushino, where there is a balcoony with a grill. It took about 20 seconds for one of my carefully created charcters to die in a fire
  • My sim didn't die but within minutes out of CAS, my founder for the 7D Legacy got struck by lightning. It was her fault though. She was adamant about playing in puddles.
  • In my long-time played Main save, my Rock Star's father just passed away. They held his funeral on Tuesday three days later, (I have a mod, and he died at his son's house) and my family was still in mourning for Gramps. My Rock Star gets a phone call his mother just passed away Oi! The kids are just now getting back to school. His in-laws are also getting up there. This could be an endless stream of tears. :open_mouth: I play on Long, thankfully. But, still.
  • @NRowe it wasn't the one at 17 Culpepper who had the repairman die was it?

@GalacticGal oh no! Both parents in less than a week? Poor Cantrell family ?.
    moppy14w
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Actually, yep @Starfree Once I went back, finished furnishing and started playing the same Sim mentioned above suffered the gremlin drama in my own post from today