Forum Discussion

3 years ago

my sims love the new tea set

they use it all the time its all I wanted it to be
  • "GalacticGal;c-18077258" wrote:
    I discovered very recently, that my Sim was allowed to serve a Sim tea. That was AWESOME. And he drank it, too. Hm, me thinks these two are now Betrothed. :)

I look forward to welcome wagons just so I can serve tea!
  • "Kerrigan;c-18077758" wrote:
    "GalacticGal;c-18077258" wrote:
    I discovered very recently, that my Sim was allowed to serve a Sim tea. That was AWESOME. And he drank it, too. Hm, me thinks these two are now Betrothed. :)

I look forward to welcome wagons just so I can serve tea!

Great idea @Kerrigan .
  • "Dianesims;c-18074779" wrote:
    I like it too. We could have used more swatches though, three swatches each is not much....Also it costs 90 simoleons to make any tea, it's kinda expensive.

Wish we could use tea leaves but I think there is a mod for that
  • I would love more swatches myself. I'm hoping some CC creator puts out some additional swatches for it. I could do it myself, but my artistic capabilities aren't all that great so I'm waiting for someone with more talent to do it. :lol:

I love how sims help themselves to the tea if you serve it into cups and just leave them there. I just wish my tea sets would stop disappearing. The tea is expensive enough without needing to replace the whole set every few days. >.<
  • The tea sets is the only reason I bought the pack. So much fun to make tea and serve to friends.
    SEREFRAS
    Rising Veteran
    I've traded the boring base tea appliance for the beautiful playable new tea set for alot of my sims homes. I also love the playable new playable champaigne set.