Forum Discussion

LoganIsSleepy
Seasoned Newcomer
2 days ago

Supernatural Sims in the Afterlife?

Do we know yet how supernatural sims like Werewolves, Vampires, Mermaids, or Spellcasters will work as ghosts once they die> I assume they would lose their associated powers and develop ghost powers instead... but how about rebirth? If they retain some of their mortal traits, would these also include their supernatural traits that they had before death?

Sketch793
    Seasoned Veteran

I don't know and I'm not interested enough to kill off my Sims to find out for you. I think you should do that yourself if the question is really important to you and then you can tell the rest of us what you find out. 

EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace

Hmm... Ok, let me guess something together.

Fame perks for example work with the same perk-tree system. And it is separate from the occult powers. Occult powers are located in the Needs panel.

I'm guessing the ghost powers will be located in the same panel where Unfinished Business will be located in. I didn't understand if it's a new tab or another part in the Simology panel, but yeah, that'd make sense (won't mess up occult needs panels and the trailer showcased the needs panel for ghosts having the same style still).