Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Mysterious Weather Experiences

I’m just really curious as to what different experiences you’ve all had with mysterious weather; such as different things happening with your sims, what weather you experienced, etc.
  • You can literally get any type of weather, and any combination; one day it started out as a heatwave, then suddenly it was cold, then it started snowing.
  • You can get every kind of weather available on mystery days, including weather you've turned off in settings! o.O I had a thunderstorm and a blizzard on one of those days in Winter when I had both turned off! *shrugs*
  • "BabySquare;c-16800637" wrote:
    You can literally get any type of weather, and any combination; one day it started out as a heatwave, then suddenly it was cold, then it started snowing.

That's been my experience with 'mysterious' weather - you get four seasons in one day. I sent mother and toddler off to fish in their winter clothes and halfway through the day, had to change them because they were overheating. Of course, it immediately got cold again. It's a good thing that in addition to fishing rods, mops, tool sets, spray paint (kids and tots) and weed vacs, Sims also carry full sets of clothing for any weather or occasion.
  • "invisiblgirl;c-16800688" wrote:
    "BabySquare;c-16800637" wrote:
    You can literally get any type of weather, and any combination; one day it started out as a heatwave, then suddenly it was cold, then it started snowing.

That's been my experience with 'mysterious' weather - you get four seasons in one day. I sent mother and toddler off to fish in their winter clothes and halfway through the day, had to change them because they were overheating. Of course, it immediately got cold again. It's a good thing that in addition to fishing rods, mops, tool sets, spray paint (kids and tots) and weed vacs, Sims also carry full sets of clothing for any weather or occasion.

Their pockets are bigger on the inside ;)
    MDianaSims
    Seasoned Hotshot
    I had mysterious weather almost as soon as I got Seasons. It was weird, I haven't actually had it since, not in that save or another. But like everyone else said, the weather is just extremely variable on those days.
  • Wow!! So far mine’s gone from windy to rainy to a thunderstorm. I have thunderstorms off.
  • I didn't have my first mysterious weather until fall(Started in a spring 28-day cycle) the weather I got was sun showers