Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Mystery flower arrangement

Has anyone here discovered a flower arrangement in their sims inventory that does not have a who made it and also doesn't even have the flower arrangement table on their lot and no sim that you control even has the flower arrangement skill?
  • I just had a thought.. I wonder if it was a gift from Santa... I don't remember what she got.. but does he gift those? I scrolled back through the notices, but I can't get back far enough. It is 2 weeks passed Christmas and I can only scroll back to notices about New Years Eve.
  • It could be a gift from Santa, he gives random small things, as does the gift pile. Perhaps it's from one of those sources? I know I've gotten element cubes from the gift pile before.
  • No, I don't think there are any florist shops. I didn't add any, that I can recall.
  • @112061 right?

@TheGreatGorlon Yep.. my sims have gotten odd things like element cubes too. I wish I had paid closer attention to what my sims received at Christmas time. I could have actually displayed it for a time being before it wilted in her inventory. lol