Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Naked Sims....

Sometimes I have to turn off my CC for something and then townies are "naked" cause they've been wearing my CC. Do you guys fix all that stuff or just let it go? It sort of bugs me, but at the same time I don't want to spend all that time fixing everyone either.
  • If you're turning off CC temporarily without removing it then avoid saving once you load into a save file.

I don't allow townies to wear CC beyond defaults. You can use Sims4Studio to turn CAS items off for random.
  • Naked sims wandering around town? Why, you would never see something like that in my game.....*cough cough*
  • After a cc clean out I go to manage households and one by one check out all the of households. If they're premades or sims of my own I fix them. If they're random townies and they look like they might be interesting and their only missing an item or two they have a 50/50 chance. If they're totally bald, naked, and shoeless, sorry, it just wasn't your lucky day mr. or mrs. townie.
    JaiSea
    Seasoned Rookie
    When I download new CC, I used adjust them in Sims 4 Studio so that any townies or unplayed sims can't wear CC.
  • It all depends on who the townie is. If I see the townie quite often I will take them to CAS and either give them some clothing or if I'm really in the mood I will give them a complete make-over. If I don't see them or not that often I usually didn't bother. This was the reason why I got away from CC also.
  • I just delete them in manage households. They'll just respawn new townies. If it's a townie I like...Co worker etc... I fix them with the preset clothing options real quick. Can't be bothered much with townies.
  • "Nate_Whiplash1;c-18168853" wrote:
    Naked sims wandering around town? Why, you would never see something like that in my game.....*cough cough*

Thanks for making me chuckle! I'm so angry at the moment I could chew nails. It was nice to laugh. ;)
  • Uh never thought to do it that way. I might try it. It’s annoying seeing it happen. If it’s one of my sims friends I fix ir but if it’s a townie I got tired of fixing it so I may just use this method. Do you delete the whole family or just the sim itself?

"DaniRose2143;c-18168857" wrote:
    After a cc clean out I go to manage households and one by one check out all the of households. If they're premades or sims of my own I fix them. If they're random townies and they look like they might be interesting and their only missing an item or two they have a 50/50 chance. If they're totally bald, naked, and shoeless, sorry, it just wasn't your lucky day mr. or mrs. townie.