Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Never weary trait?

So was wondering does everyone buy the never weary trait and never dirty,and all the other related traits or is it unrealistic for you?
    janyses
    Seasoned Spectator
    I don't have the patience it takes to get that many points to buy them. But I will buy the 'less weary' traits.
  • Shameless is one that I occasionally buy. Depending on the sim, some of the things that cause them to get embarrassed are ridiculous.
  • The traits that stop needs of sims, I never buy those. Also if you have vampire, they will conflict with any of similar in vampire strength.

I did buy them once, but my sim stopped doing anything, and that got boring very fast. I ended up using a cheat to remove the traits, this was before I had the MCCC mod, that can easily remove them as well.
  • the hardly/seldom traits are they worth it do you see much of a difference compared to without or do your needs slow considerably?
  • "DizzyDi34;c-16599350" wrote:
    the hardly/seldom traits are they worth it do you see much of a difference compared to without or do your needs slow considerably?

Considerably. But I would argue that, as annoying as needs can be, not having to address them detracts from the game.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,073 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago