Forum Discussion

4 years ago

New graveyard lot in Cottage Living?

Is there more about this graveyard/cemetery? Can Sims get buried there or something? I'm really interested.
  • The graveyard is set dressing. It is not functional. In fact it isn't even accessible.
  • "scoed1227;c-17931407" wrote:
    The graveyard is set dressing. It is not functional. In fact it isn't even accessible.

I don’t why they made a graveyard that’s not accessible. So do you even see it in the game? Is it just on the map overview?
    I’ve only seen a couple of play throughs on You Tube and I didn’t see any graveyard.
    ???‍♂️???‍♂️.

Hopefully they will add graveyards in ? ?.

• "Ceridwen;c-17931463" wrote:
    "ncisGibbs02;c-17931410" wrote:

Hopefully they will add graveyards in ? ?.

It would be nice. I was actually thinking some more items and gameplay which take a Sim from birth to death, so extra things like strollers for babies or toddlers, baby showers, then with functioning graveyards and wreath laying. You know, Generations sorts of stuff.

If they add graveyards I expect them to add something silly to them like the flavoured milk we get from the cows and cow "tipping". People will expect to get sad gameplay and EA will give some hilarious twist on it.
  • I’ve noticed an uptick in people talking about graveyards for the sims, so an inaccessible one just feels like a cruel tease. The community interest is there!