Forum Discussion

2 years ago

New Roadmap Horses, Apartments, New free world?

I had a feeling a new roadmap was coming soon. With everything they promised was happening at the summit and then it turning out that concept art was only of growing together, there's likely a lot that's supposed to come out this year. Especially as they try to get as much money as possible out of us b4 brining the new game out.

They've been teasing horses and fairies. We have another promised expansion pack. I don't remember if they mentioned a new gamepack. But neither of those works on their own as an expansion unless somehow tied together or involving buffing up a lot of other previous content.

So I have the feeling this year will be a lot of little things that don't seem like they make sense, meant to not only get our money, but to tie into the bigger content.

They gave us more body modification so we got Simtimates kit for things to wear on these bodies that reflected more types of people. Bathroom clutter kit works well if you are doing more for a family build. Especially for kids and teen bathrooms.

These new kits will probably tie into the new content we're getting and maybe what we just got.

Also the packing and everything made me think of apartments especially since that one on the bottom left kind of looked like a building, but also a weird shirt so idk. But it's obviously moving somewhere. And says take me home. Who knows? Maybe that's the update. A new lot type. Or another Newcrest type world that's more city like where you can place apartments and condos and own them. Newcrest was an update.

Because what do we know now?
4 New kits
1 Hot Update (As opposed to the rest of the updates that won't be as hot but will probably happen in terms of patches, sdx, etc.)
A bunch of moving boxes with not only labels on them in simlish, but images on the corners. If the labels are names that's one thing, but if they are for specific rooms (thinking like you're moving) then those images aren't for the move and likely have more to do with the new kits or the update coming than just whatever the moving thing is. Plus there's the items on the boxes.

The images are:
1. A leaf with a roof over it
2. What appears to either be a bookshelf or a singular building with many windows
3. A clipboard with a torn page or a tablet/window with broken glass
4. A tablet without a broken screen
5. And either a weird shirt or a bunch or buildings together that look a little batlike in shape
On top you have books, a potted plant, and a hoodie.

I can't really understand the images but there's 5 of them, and 5 new things talked about in the roadmap. We already got one non-gameplay plant kit. Perhaps this is a gaemplay one. Maybe a lot of these are.

The fact that two of the images seem to be the same object only one is broken and the other repaired might mean that the final thing is the moving concept itself. Leaving the bookshelf and weird shirt building ones to be looked at.

Plus you have to wonder how all this ties into the bigger picture for this year, all their promises, and all the teasing. Because while fairies and horses were teased heavily. And this plant thing could relate to either eventually, who knows? Apartments were teased enough that people thought, and hoped they'd show up in GrwT. Or that they might be the next expansion, with the previous 2 as gamepacks.

This moving, take me home, thing isn't really stopping that idea. Anyway this is just me organizing my thoughts.