Forum Discussion

leucosiax
Seasoned Hotshot
2 years ago

New Sneak PeekTrailer out today of Sweet Nectar Glade in Chestnut Ridge

Has anyone seen the new sneak peektrailer out today of Sweet Nectar Glade in Chestnut Ridge. It showcases a lot of new build and buy items of the Horse Ranch Expansion pack. I'm so excited. It has some old rundown wall paneling and furniture which can allow me to perfectly recreate my grandma's house. At the moment, there were no items identical to her place, but now there is! ::tears of joy:: 😂
  • I just did a slowmo on the video and love the kitchen and clutter. I go back and forth with cc in my game so it looks like some of my cc is going to be taken out. Especially the pots and pans. I love the idea of pots, pans, cutting boards, saucers, trays, things that make my sims homes look lived in. Don't get me wrong, I don't like their homes super cluttered and unusable just tastefully done. Love to woodstove in the livingroom. I live in Montana so this will add to log home builds in my sims games. I like my sims to go camping, and be outdoors not just working away. So glad to see nectar making come back. I use Somik and Severinka mod for beverages and cooking and enjoy it. So cannot wait to see what they do with the EP. I can see this EP bringing a lot of cross functional game play for me and will enjoy the game alot. I know I have been enjoying the kits and quality of them recently.
  • This is an interesting trailer. I like the look at some of the build buy items and look forward to finding out more about nectar.