Forum Discussion

7 years ago

New Year’s Resolutions?

How do I set a New Year’s resolution? The holiday thing in the corner says to click on my Sim and select “Make Resolution”.... but I can’t find that option anywhere. Am I missing something?
  • It must be a bug, then. I’ve tried resetSim, travelling to another lot, and even restarting my computer. I’m currently running Repair Game, so I’m hoping that will fix it.

On a related note, does anyone know if MCCC can cause this problem? I haven’t tried removing mods yet, but I’d at least like to keep MCCC installed.

EDIT: It was a mod issue. Turned out I had several outdated mods installed. Thankfully I didn’t have to remove any mods; updating the outdated ones fixed the problem. ^_^
  • If you click on the Sim you're currently controlling, it's should be one of the options. Sometimes it's later on, under "More choices..." But is that what you've already tried and it's not there?
  • Sounds like a glitch. I think I've only set the resolutions in the evening so that's the only other thing I can think of. Hopefully someone else has some insight!
  • I've set resolutions early in the day or late at night, so the time of day probably isn't the issue. Sounds like a glitch to me.