Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Next Expansion Packs you want?

I have been wondering since Season is coming out and that seemed to be the most wanted Expansion Pack (Not sure why) What you would want in the next Expansion Pack. Here are some of the ones I want.
  • School and fame sound equally appealing. Although I kind of hope school adds a dorm feature, similar to ts3, that would allow multiple families on a lot so I can finally build my apartments. :)
  • Because I have a crazy theory about the order of the releases compared with the Sims 3
  • Like domina89 had mentioned, a farming pack would be cool! a supermarket with more food options, and zoos, an amusement park.
  • and a pack with a few more lots to choose from. thank you.
  • I'd love a university pack (not just college but high school too), a Future pack, a supernatural (and not just vampires), and a pack with modern day celebrities (like the Late Night pack from Sims 3).
  • 1. University
    2. Werewolves
    3. Make School for Children and Teenagers, similar to the careers from Get To Work, where you can join your Sim and do certain tasks in the school environment
    4. Expand the Video Game skill, and give our Sims the ability to buy an VR headset for the household.