Forum Discussion

JamesDeanSQ
New Novice
8 years ago

No Labor Day Sale?

Hey Simmers! I was looking to get a few Stuff Packs I don't have and was hoping for an Origin Labor Day Sale. Have they ever done one in the past? When do you think the next sale may happen for Stuff Packs?
  • @So_Money really? Our kids here where I live started back almost a month and a half ago... last week of july. But then they also adjourn for the summer in late April so...
  • A couple weeks ago they had a Player Appreciation sale. I got quite a few stuff packs there for a good price. Maybe they'll go on sale around Christmas? Lots of game retailers have sales around Christmas.
  • It’s a few days yet until Labor Day. Idk if there will be any sales. It would be nice, there is a couple game packs I have very little interest in but I’d buy them for 50% off just for collection purposes.
  • "sims2freak737;c-16013281" wrote:
    I don't like how stuff packs don't go on sale often. I've seen sales on here where expansion and game packs go on sale but most of the time stuff packs aren't included in those. I was hoping to get Spooky Stuff for Halloween.

When stuff packs go on sale, it's almost always a single stuff pack that's in line with a holiday, so if Spooky stuff goes on sale, it will be around Halloween. Probably Romantic Garden around Valentine's day, maybe Backyard stuff around Memorial day, etc.
  • "Maggiedoll;c-16708244" wrote:
    "sims2freak737;c-16013281" wrote:
    I don't like how stuff packs don't go on sale often. I've seen sales on here where expansion and game packs go on sale but most of the time stuff packs aren't included in those. I was hoping to get Spooky Stuff for Halloween.

When stuff packs go on sale, it's almost always a single stuff pack that's in line with a holiday, so if Spooky stuff goes on sale, it will be around Halloween. Probably Romantic Garden around Valentine's day, maybe Backyard stuff around Memorial day, etc.

I think that's when I got Spooky Stuff last year!

"icmnfrsh;c-16707453" wrote:
    This was posted last year, though

Thanks for letting people know! haha I was wondering why I had notifications on a post I had bookmarked but didn't remember posting the other day haha