Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Normal Life!

Ay least my sims do not have to social isolate. I wish this was the case in the real world! The UK is in total social isolation. I wish that I could somehow transform myself into the Sim world. This is just the beginning. What is normal life, who knows? Lucky Sims!
  • Life has changed a lot for me since the virus hit. I haven't been able to play Sims really. My Mom broke her hip just before, so we decided it would be best to bring her here to recover rather than an assisted living facility. I am so glad we did as those have been hit pretty hard. Fortunately she has improved a good bit and can do most things herself, so hopefully I can get some Simming in before too long.
  • I'm feeling Blue. :(

"First rule when you are dancing: Don't care if anyone is watching."
    This song is older than the dancers in this video. I used to dance to this. Back in the old days.
    When I was fit and young.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0fk5L1ifbo
  • "Admiral8Q;c-17488905" wrote:
    I'm feeling Blue. :(

"First rule when you are dancing: Don't care if anyone is watching."
    This song is older than the dancers in this video. I used to dance to this. Back in the old days.
    When I was fit and young.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0fk5L1ifbo

Thanks! Now I feel old. :D
  • "Gordy;c-17434404" wrote:
    My sims aren't lucky because they're frozen in time now. I haven't been able to play because my two IRL responsibilities don't have to go to school now, and I have to (no joke) keep them from Bedazzling the dog.

I am in a very similar position, well minus the dog. But I also have less time to play with kids at home all day. My sims university education is taking very long (in real time)
  • "February11;c-17437534" wrote:
    I can live without 5,000 rolls of toilet paper

Haha! I love your sarcastic humour! :D

• "icarus138;c-17464421" wrote:

EA definitely knew what they were doing, giving the base game away for so cheap – they got me hooked, and I just spent quite a bit of cash on expansion and game packs :lol:

First of all, welcome!

Yeah, I thought I'd try out Sims 4. Now I've bought so many packs since then. :D