Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Not able to get auditions....

Hi. I started playing a new game using the Ward household. Shes unable to get any acting audition gigs. When she checks for a gig, the window opens up but its blank. There is nothing to choose. I've no mods or CC. Any advice?
  • This has now hit my game as well - along with all the other game-breaking bugs - no mods and no cc - have regenerated the game countless times and repaired but no luck - so much for being able to play the expansion pack - hard to do when you can't get a single job.
  • This seems to happen if a sim is already an actor when you start the new save - I had an actress sim I moved from one save to another and she had the blank screen too. The only way I could fix it was to have her quit her job, then move her into another new save, then rejoin the career in the new save.
  • Hello
    You may like to start a new thread on the AHQ EA site and post feedback on the issue there.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
  • I found hiring a new agency then switching back sometimes worked. Still broken for one of my Sims though
  • I've noticed this happens in my game when I schedule gigs, then play a different family on the day of the "gig" and they miss it. I then have to "cancel" the gig so they can go to a new one,
  • I had this happen too. I had the option though on the phone to "quit gig" so I did, then on the phone not the career window I had the option to check for gigs and then I was able to set up a new audition and everything worked fine. But this has happened about three times now in my save.
  • I FIXED IT 

Hey all, I had this problem too when I picked 5-star Celeb Judith Ward to play as, and as you guys already know, the Check Open Auditions came up as a white blank.

This is how I fixed it! First, go and change Agencies from 'Well Suited Talent Agency' to 'Everyday Extras Talent Agency'. 

Secondly, you can see a couple of basic Auditions available so pick one of them to do.

Now, you have to be patient and do other stuff till you go ahead and complete the basic audition.

Once your back home you can check your auditions and there seems to be more there!

So now you can change your Agency back to  'Well Suited Talent Agency' and BAM! It's fixed!

All the Auditions are back!  :)