Forum Discussion

leo3487
Seasoned Newcomer
7 years ago

Nudity censorship and its diference between males and females

Censor the breasts of females when they take of clothes, no would be against gender equality than Maxis support since gender equality patch?
  • They're only allowed to do so much before the age rating of the game is forced to be increased.
  • "Cupid;c-16548103" wrote:
    They're only allowed to do so much before the age rating of the game is forced to be increased.

Yup, pretty much. Whether EA personally agrees with uncensored nipz or not, I don't think they assign their own rating. ESRB or whatever does so they're at their mercy.
  • "leo3487;c-16548113" wrote:
    "littlemissgogo;c-16548111" wrote:
    "Cupid;c-16548103" wrote:
    They're only allowed to do so much before the age rating of the game is forced to be increased.

Yup, pretty much. Whether EA personally agrees with uncensored nipz or not, I don't think they assign their own rating. ESRB or whatever does so they're at their mercy.

Then said me.... ESRB say it?
    I mean explicitally say than female breasts are sexual explicit and out of Teen?

(Im not from USA)

Yes. They assign the ratings for video games. Some people don't really agree with the idea breasts are especially explicit but ESRB is who decides what ratings mean what. Partial nudity like that would up the game to M, according to their standards. Gaming companies don't have much control over what the ESRB decides I think.
  • Hey folks,

I am going to close this conversation now as The Sims forum isn't really the place to discuss gender equality issues and how society censors somethings vs others. :smile:
    leo3487
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "littlemissgogo;c-16548111" wrote:
    "Cupid;c-16548103" wrote:

Then said me.... ESRB say it?
    I mean explicitally say than female breasts are sexual explicit and out of Teen?

(Im not from USA)
    leo3487
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I know than maybe a moderator will close it... but my thread has sense