Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
3 years ago

Okay, That Was Strange.

Dueling violins, anyone? My Sim sat at his desk for a fraction longer than the game allowed for, I'm guessing. He finally picked up his violin to write a song, and I could hear the beginnings of the same song playing a beat or two behind the first start. Weird. This game is just getting weird.
  • And something else rather strange just occurred. Adrian, the Toddler, was sent to Daycare when the rest of the family left for an event. Moments later, he 'returned'. I look around for his family thinking they had returned. No. I get a message that he's just a Toddler and can't be left alone. I had to click on Send to daycare again. I'm thinking the little guy managed to bust out of Daycare, and mysteriously got home. Talk about a Houdini in our midst.

Please, share any strange or flat out weird events in your game.
  • I bought Dine Out and Get Famous a couple of days ago and placed Villa Bovine restaurant in Newcrest. I know Dine Out is buggy, but both toilets didn't work. Sims could relieve themselves but their bladder status stayed red. I replaced the toilets and it seemed to fix it.

Next strange thing was one of the celebrities (not Judith Ward) entered the restaurant, had some photos taken and then she started collected dirty dishes from tables. Probably a bug but kind of a funny one, maybe she wanted to live like common people for a day.

Last weird one, a mean male sim I made got Jade Rosa pregnant, but when I swapped back to my other sim she was no longer pregnant. Must have been a super fast delivery because it was the same day.
  • Last night I wanted Danielle to go to Summer's to hang out and play matchmaker. She wouldn't travel unless she was on the patio in front of her place. I tried in the house several times and it would instantly drop out of her queue. I thought let's try in the yard, same. Just off the lot, nope. I had her head back in the house but stopped her just inside the gate for one last try and it worked.

Speaking of Danielle, watching TV in her living room, nobody will sit on the sofa to watch. Everybody, stands in the kitchen and watches from there.