Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Other sims pass out when werewolf on fury rage?

My sim was at the bar and transformed and a bunch of sims laid down like they were dying in the ditch across from the entrance. At first I thought it was just vampires but I saw some regular sims in there as well. After a little while they all kinda just got up and went on their way. It seems a bit different then when they pass out from celebrities. I took a picture with print screen but forgot to do anything with it and for the first time in forever, restarted my computer. So it is gone. Just wanted to see if anyone else had that happen?
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    This has happened to me too.

However, passing out from a celebrity sight will have the sim be in the same position they are when passing out due to low energy. Here, however, they take on same position as if they were dead. Thus my theory is that sims not only pass out, but they'll also pretend to be dead in hopes that the werewolf loses interest in them.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,035 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago