Forum Discussion

9 years ago

"Personal Touch" always needing improvement

At the end of every day in my restaurant, I always have Personal Touch listed as something that could be improved, but I literally welcome and check up on every single table during the whole time we're open. I always recommend dishes to customers asking for a recommendation (though sometimes that gets a bit buggy.) Is there something more that I could be doing?
  • Maybe it's a hidden set of specific number of Sims having visited your restaurant and your Sim actually checking on each and everyone of them. I know I raised it in one restaurant but I had done it like one hundred times to check on, and welcome and I usually picked the one sitting there with a lower number if in a group. I don't know, but it was more difficult in a different restaurant with a different Sim. So, I was thinking maybe it counts how many times you do this before it registers it needs to say improved.
  • "2011simone;14903508" wrote:
    my personal touch is the only one I do well with!
    Me to my service and food sucks. LOL

• I always have the personal touch listed as well and the quality of food. My service is always *excellent* unless dirty dishes are left on tables.
  • @jordyGirl not sure if I have that perk or not, I will have to check. If not then this is something I must get.
  • I know this is an old thread but I'm having this issue as well. I welcome every customer, I check on their table and I recommend their dishes if they have the question mark. No matter what I do it's always listed as needing improvement. I also have the problem that some people just won't ever leave even after finishing their meals unless I close the restaurant which is leaving me with maybe 4-8 customers served over a 10hr period.