Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Pets - Onion thought bubble

My sim is asking her kitten what's wrong, and the kitten gets this sort Onion thought bubble. What does it mean ?
  • "Chazzzy;c-17041727" wrote:
    Is it sick?

Does it smell?

It's not sick
  • Hi,

I did some searching and apparently thought bubbles can be glitched and overlap. On the link you posted, someone said it might happen when a Sim is playing an instrument or singing. Maybe try giving the kitten a wellness treat. I know it isn't sick but sometimes a wellness treat might solve things. Or try to reset the kitten by using the resetSim cheat and type the kitten's name to reset it.

I hope this helps.

Edit: I just had an idea, maybe it's reacting to something dirty in its surroundings. Is the litter box dirty?
  • Just an idea... but maybe it's not a glitch and nothing's wrong. Maybe the pet is just as weird as the sims and is thinking about onions. If I were you, I'd just go with it. The sims is weird. No use fretting about anything that isn't affecting gameplay. If you're story telling then just use it as a weird blurb like oh Princess loves onions. She just can't get enough of them.