Forum Discussion

AJC20178
Newcomer
5 years ago

Phone calls from the dead?

Why does my sim get phone calls or text messages from dead sims? I thought they were..dead.
  • When a sim dies they are not really gone, unless you release them (then they are deleted). Ghost in Sims 4 will still act the same as if they are living, including the need to drink, eat, sleep, and other stuff. There are mods though that will stop the phone calls and text, and force ghosts to well be ghost.
  • "LaBlue0314;c-17604467" wrote:
    When a sim dies they are not really gone, unless you release them (then they are deleted). Ghost in Sims 4 will still act the same as if they are living, including the need to drink, eat, sleep, and other stuff. There are mods though that will stop the phone calls and text, and force ghosts to well be ghost.

Wow how odd ?
  • The very first time my Sim got a call from his late mother, it was to congratulate him on the Sim-girl he was dating. I was busy playing my Pinstar Legacy Challenge game and this gave me good fodder for the blog I was writing about it. He was also a detective and on a case when he got the unexpected phone call. Yeah, his aunt is psychic, it runs in my Cantrell family. ;) Made for some fun chapters, is all I can say. Oh, he also could see dead Sims …
  • I always thought it was funny when your dead spouse called you to congratulate you on getting a new partner :D