Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Photography Club Option Non-Existant

Seriously... We can meditate and do cooking and gardening, etc. But no photography. Please add this :D I'll love you forever.
  • I thought they had already added options for all Skills, I hope this doesn't pass on to future ML5 Skills and that this is just a mistake and not intended just because Photography is only up to Level 5, would be nice if they're updating the Skill to work with more Sims whilst taking Pictures, though that's just baseless speculation.
  • "AznSensei;14493293" wrote:
    You can only take selfies, pictures etc. as an ACTIVE sim. I have not seen a NPC sim do that in the game. All the other skills and activities were included because those actions can be done whether or not you are on the active sim or not.

I'm sorry to bring disappointment but unless they update the game to allow NPC's to take photos themselves (which I hope does not open a bunch of bugs), then there is no possibility of seeing a Photography club in the game.

This could happen if we get an expansion pack based on Celebrity life and Paparazzi again. So, there is hope, I think in one of the survey's it talked about paparazzi's and what not.

So, who knows, if they create that npc, then maybe they can use it to allow townies to take pictures too.
  • I'm kinda glad that there are no autonomous photography actions. It's bad enough that I have to purge tons of screenshots from my folder after using paint from reference or having my sims take photos. The photo dump put a damper on my enjoyment of photographer and painter sims.
  • Or perhaps they could just add an autonomous animation for npcs without generating screenshots, like the way foodies take pictures of their food?
  • We have seen modders do this specially in Road To Fame mod. I’ve never tried one but I dont think the pictures of npcs piles up in the game folders. There’s a club perk that lets you boost your photography skill quickly when in club gatherings so I dont think it’s entirely impossible that a photography club is feasible.