Forum Discussion

• "Amapola76;c-18226780" wrote:
    I'm so amused by the idea of a squeamish,cheerful, Japanese folk music-loving vampire that I just had to vote for Wren.

Exactly the same reasons why I voted for Wren. She seems really fun.

• Curious to see how the Jealous trait plays with the Loyal trait, how a Werewolf's Fury is handled when Jealous and how a Werewolf gets along with livestock and wildlife...
  • "kerryemmiebeth;c-18227385" wrote:
    I voted for Harlowe because the jealous trait is difficult to deal with and the squeamish one can be too. I am so sorry your save file died. 30 generations is an amazing achievement. I would love to just get to 10 but I think the closest I have got to that was in TS2 when I got to 8. I don't think I've made it past 4 or 5 in TS4. My plan for TS5 (whenever that will be) is to keep one dedicated save file from the very beginning that I will probably start off with my Simself and play it on a regular basis so that I can achieve a great legacy like yours. I hope I can manage it!

Thank you for the kind words! As long as I've played Sims (20 years or so), I've never successfully continued with a legacy save and always abandoned them. These Sims were just special for some reason, so it was easy to continue! It was a rookie mistake to not back up my save files when updating and I'm pretty lucky it wasn't corrupted earlier on :D

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,029 PostsLatest Activity: 44 minutes ago