Forum Discussion

samsam713
Seasoned Newcomer
7 years ago

Please Allow Us to Adjust Lighting While in BB Mode

I think the ability to change the color and intensity of lights in build/buy mode is very useful. I have been hoping that it would be patched in some time but it never did.

So please, bring the options back into this iteration. :)
  • Yes please. I use auto lights and am constantly forgetting to turn them on before I go in and do work in BB and it's annoying to have to exit out to turn on the lights and go back in again.
  • Trying to adjust the lightning on community lots is a pain. You have to send a Sim there, then go into buy mode to make the adjustments. TS3 corrected that problem then TS4 goes right back to it. TS4 has gone backward in so many ways, large and small.

I wish that EA would listen to the developers that have worked on more than one Sims game. They know the improvements that the community has asked for/appreciated in the past. Allow them to have greater input in the design.
    SimTresa
    Rising Novice
    Agreed. I end up just making changes in the daytime or going to walls down mode if I forget to turn on lights first. That does not work so well when it's a basement I want to change.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,107 PostsLatest Activity: 44 minutes ago