Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Please share the funniest holidays you’ve created!

I need inspiration.

I’ve only come up with two so far:

Summer Freak Out (cuz I miss when Sims used to Freak Out)
(First day of Summer)
-streaking
-mischief spirit
-party spirit
-fireworks
-fire

Treat Yo’self! Day
(Any day)
-Invite Guests
-Drinking
-Party Spirit
-Open Presents
-Go on vacation or travel (esp to a retail so you can “Treat Yo’self!”)

Make me laugh, please! :smiley:
  • My replacement for the summer one, "Summer Solstice" is basically what foreigners think we Swedes do at Midsummer's eve, including being nude all the time.
    I REALLY wish all Sims in the world would observe the holidays you create though. Would be so much fun if the parks were full of streaking sims...
  • Wait. They don’t? I swear there were nude Sims wandering all over town! I’ll look for a photo.

Edited to add: photo found, but poor quality. Also, the holidays I created while playing the Pancakes are on the calendar of a different fam8ly as well. I swear it!
  • "SimmySimian;c-16644202" wrote:
    Wait. They don’t? I swear there were nude Sims wandering all over town! I’ll look for a photo.

Edited to add: photo found, but poor quality. Also, the holidays I created while playing the Pancakes are on the calendar of a different fam8ly as well. I swear it!

Do you use MCCC? I know they released three (3) hotfixes to get most things right with Seasons, but they might still block some things? (I can't imagine playing the game without it, so I guess I have to put up with it if that's the case)