Forum Discussion

I-Sim4ever_80
Seasoned Traveler
7 months ago

Quick question about the patch

I haven’t patched in about a month I finally have the time to patch either today or tomorrow
This might sound like a silly question but , when I sign into the EA app will all the patches be downloaded? as I think there’s about 3 by now
I always backup my game
But I’m worried that coz I haven’t played in a while not all of the patches will take

Thanks for any answers

Happy simming
  • Good luck! I have done the same, waiting for mods to be updated and observing the damage the patches are causing. Except my app is set to auto update so I have to disconnect my internet from the PC when I turn it on and play offline! :D
    I-Sim4ever_80
    Seasoned Traveler
    "Evee95;c-18359415" wrote:
    It depends if you have your settings set to auto update your games. I am not sure what it is set to by default.

When you open the app you should see it begin updating or it will say there is an update waiting to be installed. In my experience it will do all the patches so you don't need to worry, just make sure you wait until it is fully done.

I haven’t got it on auto update fingers crossed for me then thank you Evee95?

Happy simming
  • It depends if you have your settings set to auto update your games. I am not sure what it is set to by default.

When you open the app you should see it begin updating or it will say there is an update waiting to be installed. In my experience it will do all the patches so you don't need to worry, just make sure you wait until it is fully done.