Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Quill plant and orb stalk

So I installed seasons and started playing sims again. I am an avid sim gardener, so I got to the alien planet asap to gather those alien plants. I got the fang flower right away, but the quill plants and orb stalks were not harvestable. So far I have gone every couple days and a whole year has passed, with no harvestable orb stalks or quill plants. Is there another way to get them? I am starting to give up here.

• Sometimes you have to wait a while for the plant to become harvestable, this always happens when you start a new save file or visit a place for the first time. As the plants only grow when you are physically on the lot or the neighbourhood where they are growing. Some of them can take 5 full days to become harvestable, so maybe take a tent and camp fire with you to the alien world, linger a few days and see if they grow?

Otherwise you can get the Rare garden seeds pack. Only problem it’s at random what seeds you get, so could take a while to get the alien ones you’re after.

If not, there is the debug menu cheat? However this will deactivate trophies for the save file?