Forum Discussion

ClassicalSim1
Seasoned Newcomer
6 years ago

Realm of Magic game pack

Just announced at EA Play - a new game pack coming this fall called Realm of Magic.
    LiELF
    Seasoned Veteran
    Listening to Marilyn Manson's "I Put A Spell On You" and getting so pumped for this pack!
    kinsaray
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I just heard about Island Living, do we know for a fact witches are in this?
  • "InuMiroLover;c-17098023" wrote:
    Im just pleased they straight up said what the next pack is going to be! Not ridiculously dancing around the subject with a dumb and random riddle.

well they said what it was called not what it was gonna be after all there are lots of magic things
  • i plan on buying the gamepack but it will mostly be for the content have no plans on playing thelifestate itself
  • If they are not going to add teleportation for the witches or the wizards (or whatever the new magical life state is), just never release this pack please.
    'realm' just reminds me of the gods of the Norse Mythology, and 'magic' reminds me of Loki. Lol maybe :p
  • "Anmirla;c-17101315" wrote:
    "Busufu;c-17100989" wrote:
    Will there be Fairies too in this pack?

I hope not. That would take away from Witches. If they fully explored "Witches", they could be their own expansion pack.
    I could see them maybe adding Zombies as a temporary state (slaves for Witches) and Genies as an object/NPC tying back to Witches (Gypsy), but not another fully-fleshed out Occult.

Would love zombies. The pic in the SIMS VIP article, which I'm too new to post a link to, seems to suggest werewolves and fairies, though.
    Sheepiling
    Seasoned Novice
    I am so excited that we're finally getting witches and mermaids!!! I really hope the other occults follow soon, too!

My dream is to do a 100 baby challenge, but all the fathers are different types of supernaturals. I really hope we get at least as many as Sims 3 had!!! But I would absolutely love it if they added new occults too!
  • OMG! FINALLY! SOOOO EXCITED! I haven't played around with Island Living yet, but why didn't Magic come out first :(