Forum Discussion

3 years ago

(Resolved) Male and female default underwear issue (Was a mod issue)

I just noticed that ever since the werewolf update my male sims are wearing bras that are not removeable and my female sims are wearing male underwear that is changeable.
I don't have any issues with the clothing preference features for these, but for some reason they're now by default for the everyday, formal, sleep, party and cold weather for male sims and Everyday, sleep, swim, and hot weather for female sims
I haven't changed any of the clothing preferences on my sims in CAS in a long time.

Is this a bug or on purpose?
Please help.
  • This says it's resolved so does that mean men are no longer wearing bras?

EDIT: I misread the title. I thought is was asking "was a mod used" not "was a mod issue." I don't know how I misread that. So no bras on boys. Good to know.
  • i am having the same problem so it must be a bug ??‍♀️??‍♀️
  • may i ask which mod caused the problem? im having this same issue ><
  • @PenguinFoop, it was a mod issue. I needed to update a mod which fixed this particular issue.

Now I have an issue with sim boys wearing girl's underwear. I need to go through my mods and see if I can fix that one.

@pinkmilk, it was an unmentionable mod. If you have any of those that have add-ons that change the underwear update the add-on.