Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Reversing Reward Traits?

I used rewards points for some cool reward traits, but now I'm sort of regretting one. Never weary. Apparently it was a silent fix on one of the patches because I don't remember it behaving like this. Before my Sims with that trait would be up for at least a Sims day or longer before needing sleep. Now it's going on weeks that they're awake. Is there a way I can use any kind of command or something to get rid of that reward trait and maybe go to the lesser one?
  • Quoting myself from an old post:

If you still want your Sims to have the same effects of the previous version of Never Weary, Seldom Sleepy is the one you want. If you don't want to waste satisfaction points to buy it again, simply do the same above but Type in

traits.equip_trait SeldomSleepy

and press enter. Then you should have the same effects as the old Never Weary again.
  • "LiaRose1435;c-16404151" wrote:
    To remove the never weary trait use the cheat traits.remove_trait NeverWeary

Just did it now and it worked Thanks again It never worked right for me apparently because they were always sleepy or napping, but not often so I Thought it WAS working. I see that it apparently wasn't working right and they've been awake for days now so yeah...I really didn't want that. I like the slow decay of the bar like a few other things I gave them. Reckon never means never pfft lol Thanks for the help.