Forum Discussion

gbaisden
Rising Newcomer
2 years ago

Sad sims everywhere

Evey sim in my game is sad about losing a family member or a close friend. I send my teen to school, all of them are sad. Invite someone over, they're sad. I've not met a sim that wasn't sad over something. Always in bad moods. It's so frustrating lol.
    gbaisden
    Rising Newcomer
    "JaiSea;c-18223154" wrote:
    The current family I'm on generation 6. The past 2 generations have been sad back to back during their entire lives over deaths.

Same! I'm on about the 5-6th generation. Just took my teen to school and of course sadness and the rest are very uncomfortable. The teens aren't aging either so it's the same sims their parents went to high school with! No idea why some of the teen townie sims aren't aging.
  • My Sims's moodlets are constantly fighting for dominance. Sad moodlet gets moved because of an angry moodlet then a fear pops up and pushes the other two moodlets further down the line of importance. And my Sims's facial expressions constantly change in response to whatever newest moodlet comes up. The fear moodlet is especially annoying when my Sims are fulfilling whims and working toward fulfilling an aspiration. And their fear is having unfulfilled wants. The odd bit in that is my Sims seldom got a want to fulfill or a fear to conquer that wasn't connected to an aspiration or trait. So, I'm confused as to what these wants mean in relation to the wants and fears, and how to deal with them. My Sims, before I updated, seldom had moodlets that left them unable to perform simple tasks because they feel overly sad or angry. Tonight, I am going to disable the Werewolves pack and see if that makes a difference in how often the angry moodlet pops up, affecting the NPCs that seem to be taking over every world. But if this all came about because of being included in an update, I need to find a mod or five that will help my Sims regain some sanity.
  • Anyone else with the Very Angry NPCs bug (if it is a bug), I made a thread here https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Suddenly-many-Very-Angry-NPCs-since-Jan-2023-patch/m-p/12254002#M239458

@JustinB113 do you know if there's a bug thread about high school teen NPCs not aging? I have that in my game but so far it's only the children of 1 couple that I downloaded from the gallery so I feel like my situation isn't a great example to base a thread on