Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Seasons: Prank Day

How many of you have participated in this event? What did you think of it?

Sadly, it has not come up for me yet, but I have two Sims working on their Mischief skill, so it should be interesting :wink:
  • It's come up a couple of times in my game. Sims were pulling pranks on each other all day. The first time it happened in my game it was also the same day as the Humor and Hijinks festival. My sim was working on her mischief skill anyways, so it was perfect. The other time I was playing a child brother and sister pair. It wasn't Max, from Windenburg, but the kid was very much like him. He even got a vampire to join in on the fun.

I don't know if you have had the National Brawl day come up, but if you haven't, don't worry, those fights don't mess up any relationships either.
  • "LaBlue0314;c-16736509" wrote:
    It's come up a couple of times in my game. Sims were pulling pranks on each other all day. The first time it happened in my game it was also the same day as the Humor and Hijinks festival. My sim was working on her mischief skill anyways, so it was perfect. The other time I was playing a child brother and sister pair. It wasn't Max, from Windenburg, but the kid was very much like him. He even got a vampire to join in on the fun.

I don't know if you have had the National Brawl day come up, but if you haven't, don't worry, those fights don't mess up any relationships either.

Sounds like a fun time! I did have the Brawl and found it interesting to watch everyone around fighting. Good time to clear out old issues :wink: