Forum Discussion

catloverplayer
Seasoned Veteran
2 months ago

September Patch Speculation 2024 (Tomorrow Is Patch Day)

Normally I don't post this far beyond for A Patch but next month we have the 10th Anniversary of The Sims 4 plus most likely a big bug fix as they happen every 2 months now. I don't think we re going to see much in August except maybe one or two more emergency patches. September is what I'm excited for with the 10th Anniversary. I'm hoping we finally see the pool slide return and maybe the iconic heart hottub since it was missed in Lovestruck. Surely the Sims Team will do something big for the 10th Anniversary.

• I have a feeling that if I don't get my wishlist completed with reggae station before summer ends, I swear I'll...

• I'm hoping they did another big bug fix, something celebratory like a new hair style or outfit, and bring back and fan requested feature like cars or color wheel. We should be getting the road map here soon too so this may all run together. 

• I’m looking forward to the next road map. I’m not expecting it to arrive before September starts, but it may give us a hint as to what to expect in the September update.

FatTribble23
    Seasoned Traveler

I am just praying for major bug fixes for For Rent.  I haven't even bought Lovestruck yet and won't until For Rent is fixed.  I have a Residential Rental which throws a UI exception every time I mouse over it from map view.  I don't even have to click on it, just mouse over.  And that's only one of the problems I'm having with this pack.  I want these fixes way more than I want any new stuff. 

atreya33
    Seasoned Veteran

I hope we can get a new road map with an occult GP. It's been a while since werewolves was released. But most of all I want stable patches and DLC. The game is becoming a shaky tower and I don't want to see it collapse under it's own weight.

For the patch itself I hope we can get fixes and a few new items for build/buy or CAS. 

• Pixelade said the Patch might be coming Tuesday. Stay tuned.

I hope it fixes a lot of Lovestruck Bugs both big and small. I'm also hoping it adds the Heart Shaped Hottub for the 10th Anniversary. A lot of people were asking for this object in Lovestruck and it wasn't added to Lovestruck so maybe they're saving it for the 10th Anniversary.

catloverplayer
    Seasoned Veteran

Patch is likely next week cause the kits are dropping the following week.

crocobaura
      Seasoned Ace

Kits are also dropping next week on Thursday. Patch will be on Tuesday if there is going to be a patch. 

catloverplayer
        Seasoned Veteran

Yes I just found out. I hope we get something for the 10th Anniversary. It could have been delayed.

Le_Slacker
        Seasoned Hotshot

..when did the date change ? i checked yesterday and they said today wtf and why was login not available all morning i could not log in to the forums. Always a big anxiety trigger ! Even knowing in advance there is no escaping the anxiety i guess... :(