Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Servo made a Servo who turned human and left

So my servo who my sim created and subsequently married and divorced (he fell in love with a real sim...) "decided" to make a servo for herself. As soon as she activated the servo he turned into a human and promptly walked out the door and left! It never even showed him as part of the family! Has this happened to anyone else???
    Netzspannung
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Wait, what? So let me get this straight, a human Sim creates a Servo and begins a romantic relationship with them. After they get married the human meets another human Sim they connect with on a deeper level, so they leave their creation behind. Lonely and abandoned, the Servo decides to follow in its creators footsteps and build themselves a life partner, another Servo, which will surely understand and respect them in a way a human never could. But instead the Servo's creation turns human and departs without as much as an interaction, without even acknowledging their creator, the lonely Servo? How is this not a movie yet?
  • "Netzspannung;c-17878358" wrote:
    Wait, what? So let me get this straight, a human Sim creates a Servo and begins a romantic relationship with them. After they get married the human meets another human Sim they connect with on a deeper level, so they leave their creation behind. Lonely and abandoned, the Servo decides to follow in its creators footsteps and build themselves a life partner, another Servo, which will surely understand and respect them in a way a human never could. But instead the Servo's creation turns human and departs without as much as an interaction, without even acknowledging their creator, the lonely Servo? How is this not a movie yet?

This sounds a lot like Frankenstein & Frankenstein's bride story :)
  • "Netzspannung;c-17878358" wrote:

Right?! Its one thing creating a storyline, but its a whole other level when the game does it for you! :wink:
  • So I made a second attempt at my servo making another servo and this time it worked fine and he stayed a robot and remained in the household. I found the "human servo" in the manage-households section listed in "not in a world". I went into edit household, but other than his name being "Servo Bot" he was 100% human.

On a seperate note my female Sevo with her male creation are now married and living in San Myshuno. You can find them in the gallery :smiley:
  • It goes a lot of work in to doing one Servo making two seems...but I must try this. It can be a random event like Sims peeing in the shower.
  • I've had a servo initialize as a human (still with the servo eyes) once. He changed back into robot form after a loading screen (switching households or traveling, don't remember anymore what exactly caused it). But a sim leaving the household, that's worrying.

That aside, awesome story! That the second servo changed into human before leaving adds extra insult to injury. Any plans what your twice abandoned servo will do now?

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,080 PostsLatest Activity: 5 hours ago