Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Share pics of your sims High fashion & Magazine worthy moments ! :)

So, i figure there are a lot of us here who like to capture our sims in their finer moments. So I thought it would be fun to share images of our pixel people being fierce.

Here's Olivia <3

Update: Guys, this is more of a modeling thread. If your sims aren't modeling or posed in a way that looks like "High Fashion" please just post them to the regular picture sharing threads. I dont want this one to be just like all the rest :) No offense, I just feel like its being flooded with pictures that arent "High Fashion" moments and its not fair because theres so many other regular threads for normal sim pics

https://i.imgur.com/CdSFkhO.png
  • Guys, this is more of a modeling thread. If your sims aren't modeling or posed in a way that looks like "High Fashion" please just post them to the regular picture sharing threads. I dont want this one to be just like all the rest :) No offense, I just feel like its being flooded with pictures that arent "High Fashion" moments and its not fair because theres so many other regular threads for normal sim pics
  • All these sims looking amazing with cc, yet I can’t download cc because I’m an Xbox player. Sad times.
  • "Kersiexx;c-17102138" wrote:
    All these sims looking amazing with cc, yet I can’t download cc because I’m an Xbox player. Sad times.

Lol, I agree so hard. I am on PS4
  • "Kersiexx;c-17102170" wrote:
    Nothing to do with this conversation at all, but I just got a notification that I’m now a full member. Super happy!

Hurray!
  • I have a laptop as well. A brand new one in fact, and I know that it would be perfect to buy Sims for it right now, since it’s $5 but then what would I do? All my packs and money is invested in my xbox Sims, I’d pretty much be starting over.
  • "Kersiexx;c-17103573" wrote:
    I have a laptop as well. A brand new one in fact, and I know that it would be perfect to buy Sims for it right now, since it’s $5 but then what would I do? All my packs and money is invested in my xbox Sims, I’d pretty much be starting over.

I so agree.
  • My sim had married Elsa Bjergsen and she was walking around out back where they live and I happen to catch this moment and thought "wow she's looking modelesque". She was also prego at the time and CCfree.

slightly closer up