Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Sims Getting Stuck In Hot Springs

Several of my sims have been getting stuck in the hot springs. It doesn't matter if the hot springs are at the bath house in Mt. Komorebi or if the hot springs are on my sims' home lot. My sims get stuck in the hot springs in both locations. They get in the hot springs, but the queued icon that lets me know that my sims are using the hot springs disappears immediately after my sims sit down in the hot springs. I have to use resetsim cheat to get them out of the hot springs.
  • Update on this: My sims have been able to get of the hot spring on their own with the Mt. Komorebi sightseer aspiration is active.
  • "sunman502;d-983823" wrote:
    Several of my sims have been getting stuck in the hot springs. It doesn't matter if the hot springs are at the bath house in Mt. Komorebi or if the hot springs are on my sims' home lot. My sims get stuck in the hot springs in both locations. They get in the hot springs, but the queued icon that lets me know that my sims are using the hot springs disappears immediately after my sims sit down in the hot springs. I have to use resetsim cheat to get them out of the hot springs.

"sunman502;c-17731875" wrote:
    Update on this: My sims have been able to get of the hot spring on their own with the Mt. Komorebi sightseer aspiration is active.

You might want to mention these at the link below. Sims shouldn't be getting stuck in hottubs anyway even if you were able to keep it from happening during a work around.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs