Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Skeleton

Alright, time to have my hopes destroyed. Does your sim still age when blessed to turn into a skeleton for 2 days? I was really hoping during the blessing it would pause the aging. ._.
  • "KscSimmer;c-16354562" wrote:
    "paradiseplanet;c-16353920" wrote:
    I'd love it if being a skeleton during that time would pause the aging too. Doesn't aging already do that when one is in pregnancy too?

It does indeed with pregnancy! Unfortunately based on what I've seen from playing. Your sim still ages normally. :neutral:

Well that's lame. Hey @SimGuruNinja can you please look into making skeletons pause aging pretty please? <3
  • I'd love it if being a skeleton during that time would pause the aging too. Doesn't aging already do that when one is in pregnancy too?
  • "paradiseplanet;c-16353920" wrote:
    I'd love it if being a skeleton during that time would pause the aging too. Doesn't aging already do that when one is in pregnancy too?

It does indeed with pregnancy! Unfortunately based on what I've seen from playing. Your sim still ages normally. :neutral:
  • "calaprfy;c-16355856" wrote:
    I'm curious. What are the skeletons purpose in this game?

to cheat Death?
  • You don't need a Skelton to cheat death just turn the ageing button off.
  • "candy8;c-16356065" wrote:
    You don't need a Skelton to cheat death just turn the ageing button off.

Well maybe they don't want to cheat.
  • > @calaprfy said:
    > I'm curious. What are the skeletons purpose in this game?

not to cheat death. Theres a skeleton blessing your sim can get, it's kinda just a fun thing I think? Idk. It's never saved my sim from death and he's died in a lot of temples already.
    ldm2
    New Spectator

"yamchabii;c-16358812" wrote:
    > @calaprfy said:
    > I'm curious. What are the skeletons purpose in this game?

not to cheat death. Theres a skeleton blessing your sim can get, it's kinda just a fun thing I think? Idk. It's never saved my sim from death and he's died in a lot of temples already.

Their needs stay full as a skeleton so they can get more accomplished during that time, but as far as I know that's the only advantage. Other than that, yeah, I think it's just for the fun of it.