Forum Discussion

catloverplayer
Seasoned Ace
7 years ago

Smaller Telescopes are needed

If we ever get a world like Hidden Springs especially. On lookout moutains our sims could use them but their needed in general anyway. I like the big telescope but it's too big for balconies with the apartments and penthouses in Myshuno.
    OldeSimsFan
    Seasoned Rookie
    Wholeheartedly agree! As someone in another thread pointed out the monstrosities they gave us are more like observatories - things that only governments, major corporations, a few big universities, and space research outfits have.
  • Nah. Oversize unnecessary objects is what TS4 needs more right now. The Observatory isn't big enough.
  • I think the game could do with a pirate style telescope. There's a lot of pirate themed stuff already, and it could be put in your sims pocket (inventory)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/415q9au9ttL.jpg
  • "DragonCat159;c-16220357" wrote:
    Nah. Oversize unnecessary objects is what TS4 needs more right now. The Observatory isn't big enough.

:| I don't know if you are being serious or not.

I agree with the op more compact things would be nice.
  • "Movotti;c-16228150" wrote:
    I think the game could do with a pirate style telescope. There's a lot of pirate themed stuff already, and it could be put in your sims pocket (inventory)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/415q9au9ttL.jpg

Oh my God, a portable telescope would be AWESOME! Love that idea! And a balcony-sized one, OP. :smile:
    OldeSimsFan
    Seasoned Rookie
    That would be a great addition! A very handy item that. BTW when using, no need to shut one eye, just let it 'idle', focusing attention on the eye using the scope. Same with using microscopes - the normal lab kind, not the monstrosity the game gave us. What were the devs thinking?
  • "Oldeseadogge;c-16228722" wrote:
    That would be a great addition! A very handy item that. BTW when using, no need to shut one eye, just let it 'idle', focusing attention on the eye using the scope. Same with using microscopes - the normal lab kind, not the monstrosity the game gave us. What were the devs thinking?

That bigger is better! (not)
  • "paradiseplanet;c-16229510" wrote:
    "Oldeseadogge;c-16228722" wrote:

That bigger is better! (not)

Or they could followed have the other saying: size doesn't matter. And no, I'm not leaving!

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,037 PostsLatest Activity: 6 hours ago