Forum Discussion

afai1261
New Spectator
7 years ago

So I just found this...

Has anyone else seen this option on the toilet? :D

https://i.imgur.com/5TPf4Qp.jpg

Also I just noticed that the length of days for each lifestage has changed. I had Luna Villareal take a potion of youth to reset her to the beginning of the Young Adult lifestage and she had 92 days until age up, when I'm sure that the Young Adult lifestage should be 96 days unless I'm mistaken. I can't be the only one who noticed this, surely?
In another of my households, my teen has 56 days left till age up when I remember the teen lifestage being 52 days long.

https://i.imgur.com/Zabtmsy.jpg

Her husband has been a young adult for a few days as shown by the green bar and has the same amount of days till he ages up...
It doesn't bother me, but I wanted to know if anyone else had noticed this.

https://i.imgur.com/gbBFOau.png

I have my lifespan set to long with only active household aging (so my played households that I'm not playing do not age), so maybe that is the cause.
Anyway, I just found it interesting.
  • "feetinstockings;c-16570133" wrote:
    I do know that while a sim is pregnant they don't age. once baby is born they start aging again. I'm not sure about the toilet, of to play now so will have a look and see if mine has Control panel.

Control panel is an interaction exclusive to the talking version, I think the OP was talking about the throw up interaction.
  • Hm nope it is still autonomous. One of my sims is currently pregnant but not showing yet, and she was throwing up when I played today.
  • I do know that while a sim is pregnant they don't age. once baby is born they start aging again. I'm not sure about the toilet, of to play now so will have a look and see if mine has Control panel.
  • I noticed that when my sim got pregnant. I only have that option for her though (and I am assuming other pregnant sims as well). Before that it was always autonomous.
  • "teajaylove;c-16570307" wrote:
    I noticed that when my sim got pregnant. I only have that option for her though (and I am assuming other pregnant sims as well). Before that it was always autonomous.

There's a hidden "pregnant vomiting" trait, I'd assume it only shows up for pregnant sims that have that trait.
    I think it shows up for vampires with the withered stomach weakness when they eat human food, too. Anybody who would otherwise be puking on the floor.
    afai1261
    New Spectator
    "feetinstockings;c-16570133" wrote:
    I do know that while a sim is pregnant they don't age. once baby is born they start aging again. I'm not sure about the toilet, of to play now so will have a look and see if mine has Control panel.

Yes, it's just that you can see that she is at the start of the YA lifestage and has 92 days left whereas her husband also has 92 days and is not at the start of the YA lifestage
  • "teajaylove;c-16570307" wrote:
    I noticed that when my sim got pregnant. I only have that option for her though (and I am assuming other pregnant sims as well). Before that it was always autonomous.

I think they changed it from being autonomous because I noticed a few complaints here and there from simmers who felt a bit queasy themselves upon seeing their sim get sick. So I'm guessing it will no longer happen autonomously.