Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Space/science stuff pack.

Hello everyone :P

I was watching big bang theory tv show. I just had an idea that would be a cool idea.

they could research the idea of being a science professor. also make science experiment on pets or other objects. they could learn how to make their own Frankenstein monster that can help clean the house or maybe fall in love with it and make Frankenstein babies. Also, I thought maybe they can make a world where there is the alien world where there is only alien family and they have a special plant, food, objects that they can dig up from the ground or that can grow in their world and the sims can make some science experience with. I thought it would be cool to have wigs for the alien that are very colourful and big and volumise. similar to a drag queen wig, very big and crazy. when they make rocket ship you can see if go to the alien world or have a space hole that you can jump into.
also, i was thinking a cool death for the sims to get if they mix's a bad serum of liquids on the science lab they can get a strange death which they can get dizzy and tired maybe going a little crazy then getting a sign of different weird colour spots then pass away.
I don't know if my ideas would be good enough to make a stuff pack or any of the packs but I thought it would be different and fun for sims game to do.

let's make some idea that would make this a very cool and fun pack for the sims game
also I would love to hear you ideas and see how crazy we can make them
  • I can't decide if you've really never played Get To Work or if you're just trolling.

In any case: please watch better tv shows.
  • Some of your ideas are in Get To Work .. not the same as you suggested. But there is a world Sixam. Your sim can't live on it but can go through a portal to reach it when they have high enough science skill. I like your ideas about making a frankenstein type monster but I want more than that.. I'll explain below. I'd also love the possibility to have an add on to GTW that opens up another area of Sixam and lets us have Sims live there.

Here's my idea for the Frankenstein monster. I like shows like Westworld, and I loved creepy sci-fi shows growing up. I even loved the old Westworld movie. What I really want is for them to give us a contraption that maybe those with high mechanical skill can use or make. In this they can create a servo, or a synthetic human. The ol' Pygmalion story but of course set in here in the Sims. It would merge so well with my mad scientist ideas and I'd be seriously over the moon to get it. I don't know if they would give us that in a stuff pack or as another type of futuristic pack but I'm all for it however it comes.
    I have conflicting ideas about the servo itself though. I'd also want to be able for my mad scientist to fall in love with it .. so basically it would work as a normal sim that way.. maybe with added interactions. I'd also just love a plain old servo though which is basically a slave/maid.
    (had to throw in an edit.. why not both options!)

I also very much would like the idea of living on Sixam. This would have to be an add on of sorts to GTW though. I see it as more of a GP down the road though not sure they would put a whole world extension into a stuff pack. It could be basically the same as other worlds though but Sixam themed. You could use all build/buy there.. I really don't want them locking it out and limiting it to alien society because I might want to put a human colony there.. and may would want the comforts of home available.
    The only huge problem I see is townie walk throughs so they should limit that to only aliens walking buy or even only just those you invite. That sounds pretty sterile though to just have those you invite but really it might be best for story telling. You could be stranded. You could have a colony built there.. or you could be living as a Sixam alien.. I could go on.

Anyway welcome to the forums ... looks like you are a lurker :).

• "happyopi;c-16378255" wrote:
    I can't decide if you've really never played Get To Work or if you're just trolling.

im sorry for up setting you but i think maybe you should choose your words carefully becuase this can offended to someone and can be read as your calling them dum and immature. i was told that if you havent got a nice thing to say. don't say anything at all . i have get to work. but i was trying to think of other cool science things becuase there is alot about babys kids stuff and parent what about something that can be crazy science.
  • "Hermitgirl;c-16378393" wrote:
    Some of your ideas are in Get To Work .. not the same as you suggested. But there is a world Sixam. Your sim can't live on it but can go through a portal to reach it when they have high enough science skill. I like your ideas about making a frankenstein type monster but I want more than that.. I'll explain below. I'd also love the possibility to have an add on to GTW that opens up another area of Sixam and lets us have Sims live there.

Here's my idea for the Frankenstein monster. I like shows like Westworld, and I loved creepy sci-fi shows growing up. I even loved the old Westworld movie. What I really want is for them to give us a contraption that maybe those with high mechanical skill can use or make. In this they can create a servo, or a synthetic human. The ol' Pygmalion story but of course set in here in the Sims. It would merge so well with my mad scientist ideas and I'd be seriously over the moon to get it. I don't know if they would give us that in a stuff pack or as another type of futuristic pack but I'm all for it however it comes.
    I have conflicting ideas about the servo itself though. I'd also want to be able for my mad scientist to fall in love with it .. so basically it would work as a normal sim that way.. maybe with added interactions. I'd also just love a plain old servo though which is basically a slave/maid.
    (had to throw in an edit.. why not both options!)

I also very much would like the idea of living on Sixam. This would have to be an add on of sorts to GTW though. I see it as more of a GP down the road though not sure they would put a whole world extension into a stuff pack. It could be basically the same as other worlds though but Sixam themed. You could use all build/buy there.. I really don't want them locking it out and limiting it to alien society because I might want to put a human colony there.. and may would want the comforts of home available.
    The only huge problem I see is townie walk throughs so they should limit that to only aliens walking buy or even only just those you invite. That sounds pretty sterile though to just have those you invite but really it might be best for story telling. You could be stranded. You could have a colony built there.. or you could be living as a Sixam alien.. I could go on.

Anyway welcome to the forums ... looks like you are a lurker :).

sound like awsome idea about Frankenstein moster. I had an accound on here for long time i just havent used it for long time haha and i like meeting new people.
    Lonewolf1044
    Seasoned Spectator
    "LoppyLoo;c-16381490" wrote:
    "happyopi;c-16378255" wrote:
    I can't decide if you've really never played Get To Work or if you're just trolling.

im sorry for up setting you but i think maybe you should choose your words carefully becuase this can offended to someone and can be read as your calling them dum and immature. i was told that if you havent got a nice thing to say. don't say anything at all . i have get to work. but i was trying to think of other cool science things becuase there is alot about babys kids stuff and parent what about something that can be crazy science.

I like your idea and I am for different themes even if they make a Sims pack where you have neighborhoods in space complete with aliens that live next door. It is not an matter if one person dislikes the idea, the creativity in Sims should be unlimited.
  • I would love this pack too. I'm a science/tech nerd and I like having that option for sims. Something other than Bathroom Stuff and Dishwashing Stuff.
  • I just thought of a cool idea. Have stuff pack with lots of space decals to place on floors and walls (stars, planets, comets, etc), and they glow in the dark. It'd be a cool visual effect. Too bad you can't put anything on the ceiling though.