Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Spliced Plants: lost their names!

@SimGuruHouts Don't get me wrong, the Gardening Update is great (thanks!!!) but it has drawbacks. When I do a mouse over over the plants it shows their quality but no longer which plant it is and what other plants have been spliced in. I usually have a system for what plants to combine (root plants together, berries together, exotic fruit trees, common fruit trees... and so on) but I don't want to keep a separate list to keep track of which are already in the specific household and I play rotantional. Please, my plants are sad without identity ^^
  • You might want to post in http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
  • @MorriSan I thought I had this bug also, but if you hover over a spliced plant, then over 'Harvest Harvestables', there will be a list of plants that make up your spliced plant. For example. Spliced Sage, Basil and Parsley plant will show: 2 Basil 1 Parsley 4 Sage

I hope this helped.
  • "Cassee;c-16558476" wrote:
    @MorriSan I thought I had this bug also, but if you hover over a spliced plant, then over 'Harvest Harvestables', there will be a list of plants that make up your spliced plant. For example. Spliced Sage, Basil and Parsley plant will show: 2 Basil 1 Parsley 4 Sage

I hope this helped.

Thank you but this only helps when the plant is at that moment carrying (don't have a better word^^) all of the fruit it can, unfortunately.