Forum Discussion

VenusARussell
New Spectator
4 years ago

Stairs With Carpet?

I thought we had some in The Sims 4 but I guess not. Any change we can get some with many different colors to choose from?? Speaking of carpet, It would be nice if we could also get another one with a bit more plush that the plain one we have now. :)
  • I agree. When I first started building, I was surprised to find that there were no carpeted stairs; many houses, including my own, having them. And a plushier carpet would be nice.
    On a side note, I always wonder why builders make their bedrooms have wooden floors. I have never seen a bedroom like that...then again, I haven't been in too many. But all the ones I've seen have a nice carpet.
    LiELF
    Seasoned Veteran
    "AbbyBaba729;c-17807660" wrote:
    I agree. When I first started building, I was surprised to find that there were no carpeted stairs; many houses, including my own, having them. And a plushier carpet would be nice.
    On a side note, I always wonder why builders make their bedrooms have wooden floors. I have never seen a bedroom like that...then again, I haven't been in too many. But all the ones I've seen have a nice carpet.

Really? I'm in New England and most of the houses here seem to have wood floors everywhere. I even have wood flooring in my kitchen and in one of my bathrooms. I think it's more common with older houses because they have some gorgeous woodwork from when architecture was more artistic and unique. Wood flooring also seem more in demand over here and people just use accent rugs.

But I agree with the OP, I'd love to see some stairs with a bit of carpet on them, especially in Victorian style where the wood (or marble) still shows on the edges. And having more carpet options in general is always good. :)
  • "AbbyBaba729;c-17807660" wrote:
    I agree. When I first started building, I was surprised to find that there were no carpeted stairs; many houses, including my own, having them. And a plushier carpet would be nice.

I have to have carpet upstairs and especially in bedrooms.
  • "AbbyBaba729;c-17807660" wrote:

I have a wooden floor in my bedroom! But I do usually give my Sims carpet in their bedrooms.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,032 PostsLatest Activity: 3 days ago