Forum Discussion

CircuitD
Seasoned Newcomer
3 years ago

Stop emotional deaths!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Sims keep dying. Literally dying especially those with hot headed trait. My sim keeps getting angry and drops dead or playful sim just keep getting hysterical and dropping dead. For heavens sake I can’t play at all. Stop this nonsense. Most people don’t notice because they make boring vanilla Sims but I like to have some crazy ones which I can’t because they keep dying. Erratic sim died on me once from hysteria and after reloading the game from anger. How can I play if my hot headed angry sim can’t be angry because they drop dead? Where is room for fun in this game. I want my hot headed evil grumpy sim to be angry. I want my playful to be hilarious and not kill their audience. You are literally killing gameplay. Not only did this game create these vanilla happy robots they are preventing me with these emotional deaths from trying to play this game with a bit more flare. I don’t want to fix the mood of my hot headed sim or my erratic sim I want them to feel the way they feel with the few options I’m allowed and not be punished for not being a clone. Erratic sim can’t be erratic. Can you add a button to disable emotional deaths. I find them unrealistic to begin with and now they have made my game unplayable. My sim keep dying. I can’t save more then 30 min of game play and then someone kicks the bucket because of absurd nonsense. The humor festival is more of a death trap. STOP EMOTIONAL DEATHS!!!!!

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,028 PostsLatest Activity: 9 minutes ago