Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Stuck Bunny?

A bunny spawned on my lot a few IRL days ago, and its stuck in place. It performs the scratching, looking around, (etc) animations, but it hasn't move from its spot. When I hit "reset object" it just restarts the animation cycle, but doesn't leave. My sims can't interact with it, I can only rename it. Any suggestions to deleting it? Its getting kind of annoying watching it just sit there perpetually.
  • Ok literally never mind :# You can delete it in build mode by selling it. How embarrassing.
    MDianaSims
    Seasoned Hotshot
    You don't have to sell them. From what I have experienced, just moving them to a different spot will actually reset them into their normal behaviour.
    rlc77
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I wasn't able to fix mine by moving it but I did shift-click on the bunny and chose "routing state" and then "go home(debug)" and that worked. The rabbit went to its stump. I called it back out and it was working normally. I have MCCC so I can have testing cheats on all the time so you may need that on before hitting shift and clicking your mouse.

Here is a link to a post on AHQ: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CoL-Rabbit-gets-stuck/m-p/10601159#M196041