Forum Discussion

zoerickard
Seasoned Newcomer
2 months ago

Thank you SO much for LoveStruck!

This has been a hilarious day.

I've not laughed and gasped and been shocked like a prude and giggled like an evil maniac so much at the Sims in years -- and I've been playing since day 1 of Sims 1.

This feels like a pack that respects that its player base is adult and has fun with that! I don't feel bogged down in chores and stressful 'tick lists' like with other packs (i.e. parenthood), my sim can be naughty, silly etc.

seriously, I've been playing the pack since 10am, its 8pm. I have laughed so much my cheeks are red!!!

alanmichael1
    Seasoned Hotshot

Indeed, I'm also obsessed with the pack and the world. Compliments to the team ❤️

justinb113
    Seasoned Adventurer

I agree, the pack just feels fun.  It feels really good to play sims with this.  I really like my sim just randomly making the heart emotion with her fingers a few times a day.  Or seeing the sad bear.  Or doing the funny dance.  Just fun.

Firesand42
    Seasoned Novice

Thank sim team so much for this pack. I really have been injoying this pack. I been laughing and injoying seening my sim falling in love with the lady of his dreams. you all have did a pack that we all have been looking for in the game. thank to all the team for bring us a pack that make us all injoy it ❤️

• It really feels like they’re testing the water for something, so glad they realized the actual audience, just seeing over on twitch most streamers are YA+.
    Seeing the goose interaction immediately made me think of TS2, loving this pack

• For real, I love that the sims team decided to be a bit naughty with this one! It brings me back to those good old, nostalgic TS2 days when the interactions and humour were a bit more risqué! ❤️ 

cchant86
    Seasoned Rookie

Agreed! I'm having so much fun creating single Sims and having them meet up. I love using the Cupid's Corner app and seeing who turns up as date (or not!) material. Feels like that old board game Mystery Date. 😃The interactions while on a date are wonderful, too! And all the story possibilities. Without even trying very hard I got my Sim in a tricky love triangle with two roommates. One was so sad when he caught her out canoodling with the other. I loved it!!!! 👹

LiELF
    Seasoned Veteran

It's so good to hear that the pack is saucy and enjoyable! Those are things that I've been missing for ten years! 💘 However, I haven't yet even updated to the latest patch because of the game-breaking bug reports, so I'm waiting a little longer for those to get resolved before I take the plunge. I know that I do want the pack, I just need to make sure things don't upset my 8-year save.