Forum Discussion

6 years ago

That Moment When you Realise

Have you ever had a moment when you realise something is very very wrong? {EA_Lanna: adding "in the Sims?"}

That happens a lot, like, a lot.

Share your moments here

• In Sims? lol
    I made a holiday called Hippy Day. A day of painting, appreciating art, giving gifts, and streaking. The day before this holiday, my Sim packs her stuff and goes camping. The day started out normal. She was painting and hanging out with her 2 friends. She walked to the bathroom and that's when I noticed a nude sim wandering around. Then another and another! No one camping wore clothes that day. It became a nudist colony! I guess they streaked and never bothered to get dressed again. Well, they were out in the woods. Haha!
  • "RosettasStoned;c-16910448" wrote:
    In Sims? lol
    I made a holiday called Hippy Day. A day of painting, appreciating art, giving gifts, and streaking. The day before this holiday, my Sim packs her stuff and goes camping. The day started out normal. She was painting and hanging out with her 2 friends. She walked to the bathroom and that's when I noticed a nude sim wandering around. Then another and another! No one camping wore clothes that day. It became a nudist colony! I guess they streaked and never bothered to get dressed again. Well, they were out in the woods. Haha!

Love how your pixel gnome backs up your story.. that's great :D
  • There was one time when i was practicing making clubs. I figured if I made the uniforms just have friendship bracelets, all the members would be in their clothes with the bracelets. Much like Rosetta's situation, they ended up wearing nothing but their skivvies and with friendship bracelets. :D
  • "LosaruTaiyo;c-16910456" wrote:
    There was one time when i was practicing making clubs. I figured if I made the uniforms just have friendship bracelets, all the members would be in their clothes with the bracelets. Much like Rosetta's situation, they ended up wearing nothing but their skivvies and with friendship bracelets. :D

:D :D

Well, while everyone is sharing nuddie stories, I was in my Drifter challenge the other day and noticed a sim walking by that was pixelated. I zoomed to see who it was and it was Brytani Cho, the new celeb. I checked all her outfits with MCCC and it was there, but in CAS it wasn't. I changed her to her everyday and didn't think anything of it....

Until two sim days later, when she strolled by in the buff again.
  • LOL Posts in this thread are great examples of why I wish we had the LOL button back. :D

And in the same vein as above...

One of the first times I ever hired a nanny was for my toddlers in the 7 Toddlers Challenge. But I knew something was very wrong and very creepy when the Nanny I'd hired strolled in the door. It was a naked male elder and he was in a flirty mood. Uh....yeah, no way Jose. YOU'RE FIRED!

He had the gall to make all these flirty animations in front of my Sim Mom as she gave him his walking papers and then was shocked, sad and offended before stomping out the door to leave. Still naked and flirty. :o Thankfully, at least this all happened while the toddlers were sleeping so they didn't get a gander at the guy in all his, er, glory.

I have not hired a nanny again since that experience.
  • Lol oh my goodness. I wish I had a story to add! I must be playing too tame ? all of your experiences gave me such a laugh though, thank you ?
  • Lol! I don't have the same naked experience with the nanny but I've been trying hard to get a good one and every time I hire one I get one of 3 people... Two are creepy elderly men who have the "evil" trait and also seem more interested in the parents then the kids, and the other one is a lovely elderly woman who can barely walk, hobbles around holding her back and looks like she's gonna drop dead if she keeps trying to pick up the infants. Pretty sure she also has demensia and thinks she lives at the place cuz she NEVER leaves when off shift. I find her in the bathtub or peeking in the windows.

We now have a butler who is very sweet and she's great with the kids and better with the housework and cooking, leaving the parents more kid time
  • "RosettasStoned;c-16910448" wrote:
    In Sims? lol

Being able to create a holiday with a certain theme and watch all the sims observe it is about the closest thing of godhood you are placed in the game. Sims in my game aren't as enthusiastic about when the holiday calls for romance as I'd like them to be, but they still do a little bit.

After hearing about all good word about the mod MCCC and wanting to have something a little extra for my game, I decided to give it a try. One of the features of MCCC is introducing risky woohoo, something that was left out of good ol' Sims 4. I decide to turn that on, to a low chance of course, and make sure to have notifications on so I can keep an eye on things.
    It turned into a nightmare, with babies being born across the board. Taking the low percentage of risky woohoo causing a pregnancy that I had set into account, I could only come up with one conclusion. There is woohoo happening just about all the time around the world in the Sims. I honestly didn't change any of the other rules at the time. No same sex pregnancies, no teen pregnancies, nothing changed to the rate of woohoo that MCCC could change. It was simple stock settings for chance of woohoo with just a small chance of getting pregnant happening.
    It was rather startling, and a lesson to be quite careful when changing anything with MCCC. It is a powerful tool.
  • Sometime i forget something in the house, then not realise it until my sims cant use it.
  • That moment when you realize your sim's ex husband is dating her current husbands daughter... lol