Forum Discussion

8 years ago

The gallery's filters should actually filter content.

I'm really puzzled by the decision to include filters in the gallery, yet none of the filters actually function.

I don't have any stuff packs and I only have one expansion and one game pack. So, I'm attempting to populate Newcrest. However, even though I have all the stuff packs unticked, everything that shows up for me most likely includes content from a pack I don't have. How is this logical? I am almost completely unable to find houses/venues for my neighborhoods because I can't filter out the content I don't own.

And somehow this is "by design." It makes absolutely no sense. I hope a guru sees this and gets working on getting it changed. How is a person like me, someone that doesn't own every pack, supposed to place buildings in my worlds? As it stands now, I can either use a ton of my time to cross check properties that don't contain content I can't use or I can download whatever and see properties look half finished most of the time because they contain content I don't own. It is really mind boggling. Filters that don't actually filter....